MAKING HER WISH!

Just a quick note to let you all know we are heading for the island of Saint Lucia for Kristin's Make A Wish tomorrow! A limo will be picking our family up at 9:00....unbelieveable. Kristin cannot wait and feels like this is the best medicine ever. Honestly, I cannot wait either. I promise to post fabulous pictures as soon as we return. (Well; maybe, the computer has not been too cooperative. So, right now I am shutting it down for the next ten days and do not plan on spending another minute worrying about it) Leslie

Comments

Amy Girl said…
Oh my goodness! Have soooooo much fun.
How exciting!!! This Kristy Sevy from Reno (now Utah). I just started a blog, and linked your blog: I hope Kristin's story can inspire my readers!

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

UPDATE

GO GO SPECIAL K!