THE CUTEST GIRL I EVER SAW WAS SIPPING JELLLLLLO THROUGH A STRAW!

JUST A QUICK NOTE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE AT HOTEL OAKLAND AGAIN IN OUR OWN PRIVATE SUITE. THE ACCOMMODATIONS SEEM TO BE ADEQUATE BUT THE ROOM SERVICE LEAVES ONE WANTING!

WE ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME PROCESS AS THE LAST THREE ADMITS. HIGH DOSE METHOTREXATE- LEUCOVORIN- LITERS AND LITERS OF SODIUM BICARB! FUN STUFF.... KRISTIN IS VERY, VERY SLEEPY TODAY. SHE WOKE UP WITH NAUSEA IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, BUT SEEMS BETTER TODAY.

I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING THIS SOONER. WHEN I AM HOME IT SEEMS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET TO THE COMPUTER AS THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO. I HAVE MUCH MORE TIME ON MY HANDS WHEN WE ARE DOWN HERE. GO FIGURE! THERE IS A LOT TO FILL YOU ALL IN ON. MR. LINTON'S RUN, DAN DUGAN'S "LIVE HAPPY" SOCCER TEAM, MAKE A WISH, PICTURES, AND THE GREAT ALASKAN ADVENTURE. THE COMPUTER LAB IS CLOSING TO I WILL GET BACK TO THIS A.S.A.P.

Comments

chaton said…
Wow!! Dear Kristin, Leslie, Darren, and your family. I called Chaci and Gary after I talked to you Leslie, and cried. I read your blog and cried. It's all so very sweet; The moments that bring us not only closer to our families, appreciate our friends and many God given gifts we often take for granted each day, and the simple things in this amazing world. I'm so thankful that you have such amazing family, doctors and friends to be with and help you during this time. These will be moments that change your soul forever.
Thank you for sharing it all.
I don't have caller I.D. so I didn't get your number Leslie. I hated leaving, but needed to get my car pool. Thanks so very much for calling. We'll be anxious to hear of progress along the way.
I know that you will all get through this beautifully. I'm sure you're exhausted. I'm thankful for your love and faith.
May you continue to be blessed, know that you're in our prayers now as well.
I love you !!!
Chaton
PS www.BrandonandChaci.blogspot.com
Chaci said…
There's not much I can add to my Mom's comments! I'm amazed at your strength and loved to hear your faith and optimism shining through every post. You're in our every prayer, I'm so glad we can keep updated by reading your blog. Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

UPDATE

GO GO SPECIAL K!