CONTINUING DELAYED INTENSIFICATION 2

We have been here in the bay area for a week now. Kristin was admitted to Oakland where she received Cyclophosphamide (cytoxan) and Ara-C. We are also doing radiation daily in Berkley at Alta Bates Medical Center. Except for a rather severe anaphylactic reaction to IVIG (iv immunoglobulin) so far all is going well. After alarms and the whole hospital descending on Kristin's room, our Doctor said,"We won't be doing that again!"I told Kristin I am over the drama!
Remembering Eric
I am asking all of you to please remember the Trowbridge family in your prayers during this very difficult time. They are a beautiful family who have endured and experienced more than one could imagine with courage and grace beyond my ability to express. I honor his memory with the courage he fought his battles with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

GO GO SPECIAL K!

UPDATE