WHO'S COUNTING?

Well folks, this is really big! Kristin has her second to the last push of chemo this week. I know, could it be so..... 27 days left and counting......

Labs are good. I assume. I am not sure Kristin relayed me the correct numbers. She said her hemoglobin was 3.1. (this is terribly low for anyone with a breath left in them and there was no word of a transfusion) Salt Lake never talks to me,which really gets me and I find completely beyond reason, but at this point in the game I will let it be. I find myself terribly anxious and at the same time elated. I have been told the anxious part is normal. But really, what part of any of this has been normal?



PS It is that time of year for Saint Baldricks. If you wish to donate to an outstanding and worthy cause, please do so.

Comments

Amy Girl said…
Now explain to me why Salt Lake doesn't communicate with you???????

Frankly, that shocks me.

Yeah for the count down!
Kathy Hawley said…
What a wonderful countdown, down to 2 digits, soon to 1, and then OVER! I so remember the night I gave Jennifer her last MTX and 6MP. It was almost anticlimactic - it was just over. We celebrated the next day by driving to Sac with a bunch of her friends and doing the Light the Night Walk. That was quite a splash! No doubt Kristin's celebration will be memorable too! Unbelievable that you are so close. You can smell victory and it is sweet! Kathy
Leslie! That is wonderful news. Are you coming to town to celebrate? Or will Kristen be coming home soon enough? I think about you two every day.
kkatich said…
mum I'm pretty sure I said my hemoglobin was 13.1

you misheard me :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

GO GO SPECIAL K!

UPDATE