NNCCF PROMOTIONAL



The following is a promotional video which we unveiled at our 7th annual golf Tournament of Hope. It was my goal to depict life before a diagnosis, the devastation and then the mission of the foundation. I penned the script from my heart as only a parent who has traveled this road could. A big thank you to Kelly Dack for his talented skills and to Paul Cardall for his permission to use his beautiful music.

Kristin spoke at the tournament's reception. She has amazing. Her closing remarks to the 150+ crowd...."Now I am doing great. I am happy and this is all my own hair!" She received a standing ovation. I wish you all could have been there. I will post pictures soon. I promise.

Comments

Chaci said…
Wow Leslie, that's beautiful, and so heartbreaking! I'm excited to see the difference you're making, very inspiring. So glad to hear Kristin is doing great!

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

UPDATE

GO GO SPECIAL K!