Yes, she's doing great.....

Here are the cliff notes, up-dated version, of what is going on in our home.

1. Kristin is doing great. Labs are great, late effects are....well, it is what it is and that is all I have to say about that.

2. Junior at BYU.

3. Married the the talented and amazing Nathan Sumbot.

4. HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY!

5. She blogs her little heart out at www.bite-ology.com You should check it out. All those days watching Food Network in the hospital and spending days on end at home with me in the kitchen has inspired a new passion in her...cooking.

As for myself....I have taken on a new career. I never thought I would love anything as much as teaching, but I do. I now work passionately for the Northern Nevada Children's Cancer Foundation. Each day I am blessed to assist other families as they journey through childhood cancer. It is humbling to say the least and I absolutely love every minute of it. (www.northernnevadachildrenscancer.org) I posted a promotional movie I helped produce. I wrote the script, which was from my heart. If you think the voice sounds familiar....you guessed it, it's me!
My thought was to depict what life is like before a diagnosis, the devastation and then the foundation's mission.

My experiences have come with a high price, but as Hillary Weeks sings, it is a "Beautiful Heartbreak." A heartbreak only God, Darren and Kristin and I know. I pray for those of you who have not walked this road, that you may never know such heartbreak. We are blessed beyond measure and MY treasures are those that moths and rust cannot corrupt, nor thieves break in and steal."

Kristin inspires me each and everyday and it is an indescribable joy to walk beside her.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

UPDATE

GO GO SPECIAL K!