JUST HANGING OUT AT HOME

As of today Kristin has had no fevers. I am grateful and count this as a blessing in her life. Except for an odd rash on the bottom of her foot and around a few toes, all is going smoothly and there have been no complications from this neutropenic episode thus far. I believe we repeat labs on Monday, so until then I still have absolute control of my 18 year old! (evil snicker) How many of us can say that? I am suspecting that the rash is a reaction from the mercaptopurine.

Comments

We'll take that. For now, no news is good news! Yes??? Love you!
Kathy Hawley said…
We are thinking of you, and checking the posts. It sounds so familiar. Keep up the good work! You are doing an awesome job! We love the HAIR - it frames her face beautifully and allows those striking eyes to dominate. Here's to a rising ANC, her ticket to freedom. May it happen soon!

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

GO GO SPECIAL K!

UPDATE