CLINIC VISIT

I failed to mention Kristin's last clinic visit the other day. Probably because it was uneventful. She received vincristine in her hand and has started the 5 days of prednisone along with the yummy cocktail of 6-MP, methotrexate and bactrim. Her recent labs are as follows: WBC 1.7, HGB 13, PLATELETS 290, ANC 697. Her anc and wbc are down, but they said that this often happens after a virus. I hope they do not go down any further , as any neutropenic episodes will be very difficult right now as she tries to finish up high school! Friday left her feeling on the "yuck" side. Staying home and lots of bed rest seemed to remedy things some what. Even so, throughout the weekend she seemed to wish for better days. Can't say I blame her one bit, I find myself "wanting" for the better days many times. There seems to be a bit of confusion about whether or not her meds are suppose to be adjusted. I am sure Oakland will call shortly. Her next appointment is not until May 28. wow!!`

Comments

Kelli Douglas said…
Hi Leslie,

I was hoping to get your private email address. I am a 31 year old young woman and was just diagnosed with follicular non-hodgkin's lymphoma. I just wanted to send you an email message that you could share with Kristin.

Thank you and God Bless!

Kelli Douglas
Kelli Douglas said…
Oh and my email is Flowers1978@gmail.com Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

GO GO SPECIAL K!

UPDATE