PROM 2009

Linda, thanks for entrusting the car to Darren!
Kristin and long time friend, Darren Lasko
Well, prom has come and gone....I guess I am feeling a bit blue and lamenting over the fact that I will not have another opportunity to fuss over Kristin going to school dances. The whole process has been a bit of a bonding experience for us. I recall each dance, dress, flower and hair style clearly. Never the less, I have got some indelible memories that is for sure! Last year it was quite a feat to get off to the dance. It took many of us to make it happen. Reading back to this time last year made me shudder. She was going through so much at that time. I found it amazing that she was even able to get dressed.


Comments

Leslie, you still have the biggest dance of all to plan somewhere in her future!(: Prom looks like fun though! She is so pretty in these pictures!
Amy Girl said…
I must confess that I peeked at these pictures when you posted them, but neglected to comment. They are a dazzling little couple. I hope they were able to make it a night to remember.

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

GO GO SPECIAL K!

UPDATE