AND I WILL EASE THE BURDENS....

As I was reading the scriptures, I have felt captivated by the following verse. Finding myself drawn to reread it many times, I felt I should post it on the blog. I have found great reassurance and trust in these words, they tell me that my cries and prayers fall upon the ears of a loving Father in Heaven. I know Kristin expresses this sentiment also as she has voiced it many times. Her faith and patience is a light that shines for me as she submits with great patience to the will of our Father.Although prayers are not always answered MY way, the burden upon my shoulders is more often than not, lightened and this load is not so heavy.

"And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions." mosiah 24:14


Comments

Amy Girl said…
Isn't it wonderful to "know" we have a Father in Heaven who knows us, watches over us, and loves us.

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

UPDATE

GO GO SPECIAL K!