"WHOA... WE THOUGHT THAT WAS YOUR HEAD SPINNING AROUND!"

We were anxious to hear all about Kristin's freshman adventures, the people and new friends she has made, and all those first year escapades. This one is hilarious and I thought I would share it with all of you.

" We were all sitting on the couch watching a movie and this guy next to me kept touching my hair. Well, I had my wig on and he did not know about it. He repeatedly said how nice and unreal it felt. So, I casually put my hand on top of the wig and started to spin it around and said, "Actually it is unreal...." The guys in the room freaked out and jumped off the couch shouting, "Whoa!" I explained the hair thing and relieved they said "Man, we thought that was your head spinning around!"

Comments

Amy Girl said…
Hahahahahahhahaha! Funny, Funny Girl!

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

GO GO SPECIAL K!

UPDATE