I LOVE MY CLASSES!



Kristin left to school last week. She caught a ride with the famously notorious AJ Hames and arrived on campus at the beginning of the week. Her last clinic visit went well and it did not seem to hold her back at all. Labs are to be drawn next week so I am anxious to see how she is responding to the higher doses of chemo and the methotrexate she received during the lumbar puncture.

I wanted to share this cartoon with you. The cartoon evolved from an assignment about her freshman year experience. Notice the similiar physical attributes? I loved it and hope you do to.

Comments

Amy Girl said…
She's quite the artist isn't she.
Kathy Hawley said…
what fun! It sounds like the transition is going just as it should! Congratulations all!
Kelli Douglas said…
Great artistry! Maybe Kristin has found her calling???
Kristin :) said…
nope, my calling is nursing. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

GO GO SPECIAL K!

UPDATE