A DAY AT THE LAKE

Here is a short slide show I created when we took the family and some of their friends out to Pryamid Lake. This was a special day for Darren and I with all the memories to take with us. The day was perfect, (except for the fact that Eric had to work)great water, we had the lake practically all to ourselves, no wind, friends, and loads of oooooos and ahhhhhhs. Along for the ride were Robbie LaRovere, Brandon Daniels, and Sam Foote. Just turn up your volume and click play.



Enjoy the show!



As an update on Kristin, she is feeling the stress of classes complicated by the infusion of vincristine she received. Top it off with prednisone and you have a frustrated freshman. We are working on finding someone help with the foot issues. Salt Lake gave two referrals to try. (hmm,I honestly think they just looked in the directory for Provo and randomly the found two rhuematologists who just happened to be in the neighborhood) I called both and they each declined and said this was not something they specialized in. Which was my suspicion to begin with. Figures, as I spent all morning trying to get someone to answer the phone and get more than a receptionist to answer some questions. Finally I called on the physician line and they apologized for not answering. Alas, Kristin trudges through it all and hopes we can find someone who says more than,"That is strange. I've never seen that before!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

UPDATE

GO GO SPECIAL K!