GETTING TO THE "FOOT OF THE MATTER"

I received a call from Connie Goes last week saying they are concerned about Kristin's feet and were ordering a slew (is that the correct spelling?) of tests. The next rounds of vincristine would be held for possibly 1-3 months to give her feet time to heal. FINALLY! I spent many hours reading and researching Raynauds, vasculitis, cryoglobulins, acral ulcers, perniosis, blahblahblah......There can be many contributing factors, but I am pretty sure her's is chemotherapy/leukemia related. So, yesterday she went to the health center to have blood drawn to begin the process. I will keep you posted.

In the mean time, she has been invited to go to Disney Land with a "friend's" family. We are still debating the issue. Then again, she is 19 and technically does not need our permission, but being the good girl that she is she has asked our permission. I would certainly want to go if it were me. I guess it is all the "what if's" that I have a hard time with. Let's have a vote!

Comments

Amy Girl said…
Yes it's "slew". I vote yes on Disneyland, but mostly because I know I'd want to go.
Kelli Douglas said…
I vote yes on Disney too...Kristin always deserves a good time and it will help to take her mind off things.
Unknown said…
mom you would have been out ruled. muaha

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

UPDATE

GO GO SPECIAL K!