FOLLOW UP XRAY & SOMETHINGS NEVER CHANGE

Kristin had a follow-up xray and chemo on Thursday. The xray was excellent and it showed no signs of pneumonia. We are thrilled. Labs were drawn, which I have not seen, all I know is her ANC was 3000. Which is good. Although I'm thinking that is too high for maintenance?!? She was given vincristine @ 50% intravenously and continues her daily regime of oral chemo and antibiotics.

Kristin's two year mark quickly approaches. Two years seems to be forever. Ambivalent feelings rise. Gratitude for the fact that we have the priceless privilege of still giving Kristin hugs and kisses. Sadness for the life we use to have.... before leukemia invaded our lives. We will see how I feel on the 17th... I love you all and that will never change.

Comments

Kathy Hawley said…
I hope the news continues to be good through the holidays, and that burning the candle at both ends is the norm :) Milk it for all it's worth and enjoy each other! Wishing you all peace, love and a jolly good time! Kathy

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

GO GO SPECIAL K!

UPDATE