What Faith Can Do

I love the delete key.Just one little tap, and gone are my typos. While it can obliterate all traces of word, it cannot delete much else. Words have been swimming in my head...impossible, strength, fear, humility,scared, prayer, courage, pain, gratitude, abandonment, hope, broken, faith...some of them I wish I could delete. That being said, I could not pen the words to reflect on the last 730 days. Then, I heard this song. It was written beautifully, just as Kristin has lived the last two years. Beautifully! She has shown,"that life is more than what your eyes are seeing." What can your faith do?

Kristin, you are MY hero.

Humbly,
Madre

Comments

Steve Cochrane said…
Katich Family, I have been following your story for over a year now and I thank you for taking the time to post the progress that Kristin is making. I pray for you often. I saw a car in Reno with a KATICH license plate. It was at what appeared to be a Christmas party across the street from my son's house. I wanted to come knock on the door and meet you and hug you. God Bless you in your fight. LIVE HAPPY! I have two teenage girls, another who is 23, and a 27 year old son. I so feel your pain and praise God that my children are healthy. I wish all of you a Merry Christmas.

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

GO GO SPECIAL K!

UPDATE