IMPROVING :-)

I am happy to report that Kristin was released from the hospital yesterday. The pain is not as intense, sores appear to be retreating, fever has subsided, and she seems to be slowly improving with the exception of some sore gums. It seems the worst is over. I was able to talk to the doctor and asked what exactly she has. She said it was the hand, foot and mouth virus...aka coxsackie. Who knew? A big thank you Grandma Inza and Nate for their TLC.


Thank you for the prayers offered on her behalf. X & O to everyone .










Comments

Leslie--How is Kristen???? THinking of you.
Chaci said…
Wow! Congrats to Kristin on getting married! I saw the invite when I was visiting my parents and loved it. How exciting!
Will we ever be able to stop the worrying? I am glad that the worst has pasted and she is better. How have things been since then?
Always praying~
Christine Lothrop

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

UPDATE

GO GO SPECIAL K!