BALD IS BEAUTIFUL AND CONTAGIOUS!



Saint Baldricks 2008!

Comments

Iverson Family said…
Hey you guys,
I know that Kristen doesn't know who I am, but I am Sheila Heims' daughter, Lindsay Iverson. I read your blog frequently, and am so moved by your families faith and strength. I had cancer when I was younger. I went through cemo and radiation too. I know that my family knows what your family is going through. I now have been cancer free for over 15 years. I know that you can too!! Be strong:)
Also, I had to comment because I am so amazed at how beautiful Kristen looks with no hair. She seriously can pull off that look. She doesn't even need a wig. I did not pull it off like her, although I was much younger. Well, My family and I have prayed for you guys every night since we heard your news and we have fasted too, so I know all of our prayers and faith will work!!!
Christy Dyer said…
Kristin, it's true! You are beautiful bald! Of course why wouldn't you be, you are beautiful with hair! We love the pictures. It makes us feel like we are not so far from you. Love and kisses from the Dyers.

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

GO GO SPECIAL K!

UPDATE