There's No Place Like Home....


It was decided that we could come home for a few days. Wow! We discussed the safety net we had here in Reno and our support system of friends and family. I will tell you all that we could not have come home if it were not for each and everyone of you! Family and friends...thank you for every little thing you do.

I have found a few things to be true. Life before cancer, life during cancer, and to come, life after cancer. It hit me as I was taking Wyatt to school for the first time B.C. (before cancer) I was trying to get back into my daily groove and realized that would not be possible. So, just one day at a time will do.

Kristin is so happy to be in her own space. Her brothers are being so kind and caring. Even Eric is going to cut his hair for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonderful Tammi DiPietro; hairstylist extraordinaire, came over and cut her hair. She is so good and Kristin feels fabulous in a not so fabulous situation. She put on makeup, clean clothes, and we took some pictures. Except for being rather "boney," you would have not known that she was even sick. Thank you so very much Tammy!

I have so much more to write about, but I am going to watch a movie with Kristin!
Live Happy, Leslie

Comments

Amy Girl said…
I am so happy for you. Home is just that - HOME!
Anonymous said…
Grandpa Johney here,

Kristin,

Nothing like make-up, a new hair style and a good movie to make a woman SMILE. I am so grateful that you are at HOME. It is great to be in your own surroundings HAPPY THURSDAY.
Anonymous said…
I cut my hair for her already!! All our love and support.

-Chris Dugan
susieq said…
It is so good to know you are home! You are beautiful no matter how your appearance may change. Just remember that.

We have missed you at church and have prayed for you every day and night. Keep us updated - this is a great thing to have (the internet).

Sue Lee
Anonymous said…
I am so glad you came HOME. There's no place like home.... Steph showed me your pic with your new doo... You are beautiful. You look more like your Mom with your new hairstyle. We love you.
Debra and Steph
Anonymous said…
I am so glad that i got to see you kristin! i will come back soon and say hi even though i just get to blow hugs and kissies =]]]]]
love you girl!
-Stephy aka God =]

Popular posts from this blog

GO GO SPECIAL K!

The Beginning

UPDATE